Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone, I expect you are okay. 

Today I will talk about things I would like to change in my study program. Normally, I would like to think about the ideas of other classmates, and my ideas have been considered by the university to change the way of teaching and improve our professional training.

I am studying Sociology and in general, I like the curriculum. I choose my career and the university of Chile because of the curriculum contents and the establishment great standing.  However, I would add a course related to feminism and community intervention because it is a matter not very present in the curriculum and, from my point of view, it is very relevant for the career. In addition, I would like to add, in the theoretical class, more activities and funny dynamics, because generally the class is tedious and transforms knowledge into something not really interesting. Finally, I would like to change the functioning of teacher assessment, because when a professor is not good and students complain, that does not solve the situation and damages the process of learning. 

Besides that, I don’t have any other things I would like to change, generally, I like the campus, buildings, and infrastructure just like the use of technology in my career. I think my choice to study at the university was accurate and I hope not to have regrets ever.

Without anything to add, have a good afternoon. Bye.



Comentarios

Entradas populares