Post 3: My Dream Job

I wanted to teach since I was a little girl because from my point of view, the work of a teacher means to have many skills to deal with a class and I see that like an interesting challenge for me. I would actually like to be a teacher in a university and teach a future student of my own career, because the idea brings me joy and I see myself doing the work. 

To be a successful teacher I have to gain experience in the subject and later get a degree in education. Empathy is needed for a teacher but also it is necessary a lot of knowledge about the subject to teach, among other attributes. Besides, the methods for teaching are always changing, which means I would constantly learn more about my subject and pedagogical skills.

I´m not interested about the salary that much because I think I have vocation to be a teacher and as long as this work allows me to live well, I will be fine.

About my studies, I am currently pursuing a degree in Sociology and after I finish the career, I would love to study some speciality in education to being a certified professor. 

I hope to be able to work doing my dream job some day!

Bye.





Comentarios

Entradas populares