Post 4: A Time travel to the future


Hi!

I do not love thinking about the uncertain future much. Sometimes I believe that humanity will self-destruct soon, that makes me sad, and thinking about the quality life my little brother and cousins will have only worries me.  

Forgetting that, I would like to visit my hometown in ten years, because I would like to see my family and friends, go beyond the environment and other injustices, it would been satisfactory to see all of them, imagining to accomplish their dreams and been happy. Only knowing their are safe and follow their dreams makes me been happy.


If I travel ten years to the future, I wouldn’t care about myself, I think about seening others because I like living in the present and don’t know about the future brings me, even if is it a good thing. That also makes me think I would not like to stay there, because I enjoy living now.

That it all I like to talking about it!

Bye.


Comentarios

Entradas populares