Post 2: The Best Concert ever



I remember going to a concert by the artist Dulce y Agraz, which was the first concert I thoroughly enjoyed attending. 

The concert was on May 8, 2019 at the Biobío Theater, in the city of Concepción and I attended with my mother. I follow Dulce and Agraz after I won a ticket to that concert and fell in love with her voice since I heard her.

Dulce y Agraz is the name of a great singer and songwriter from Concepción. Her real name is Daniela González and she sings independent music. His musical style is musical poetry and he began singing during 2015, when he was part of a group called “No te dispares en los pies”. After the group does not work and dissolves, Daniela begins the project of Dulce y Agraz with the song “El peso de mi pedal”. I love that song and others from it because I like the use of metaphor, they have to explain feelings of healthy love.

I invite you to listen to his song "Me reparto en ti" because for me, it is a beautiful song about love.

Bye!



 

Comentarios

Entradas populares