Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Hello everyone!

First of all, let me tell you about my love for the Greco-Roman mythology.

I met the mythology reading fiction, and since then I obsessed with learning more about Greek gods and the myths that surround them.

From the first moment I started to be interested, I found the goddess Palas Athenea interesting and I dreamed about meeting Athens because it is the city where the goddess is patrons and for me has a special significance know the temples dedicated to her. Besides, I find fascinating the architecture of buildings there, almost magic for my inner child. This is the reason because I would like to travel and visit Greece, where Athens is the capital

The country and its history are very enchanting, full of myths that induce me to want to visit every museum and historic place. I'm not imagine living there, because I have a home and my own plans of life at Chile, but Id love to explore everything about mythology from the perspective of social sciences as a sociological, even if not imply a formal job with benefits.

Bye!




Comentarios

Entradas populares